Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission is de-identified (self-citations, self-references and author names are removed) for the review process.
- An author biography and photo have been provided for each author (as file/s separate from submission).
Using the 'Comments for the Editor' box on the submission page, please elaborate how your submission:
1. aligns with the author guidelines and template
2. fits with Kairaranga’s kaupapa of furthering diversity, culturally responsive and inclusive education, and learning support in Aotearoa
3. is focused on: practice, research, positioning or experiences
ArticlesSection default policy
Vol 23 Iss 1
For publication in 2022—Issue 1.
Vol 23 Iss 2
Volume 23 Issue 2 for publication end of 2022.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.